About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Hi, my name is Katya. I am currently a Post Graduate Student in Marketing and Database Analysis. I am a BA Graduated and Stylist. I have 3 years of professional as a Product Manager in the retail Industry. Completely passioned about Fashion. My professional interests are focus on: Buying, Marketing, Analysis and Product Management. Besides of my new hobby as blogger, I am a fashion trend reader and investigator, sport lover and eclectic music listener.

Saturday, November 22, 2014

The Perfect Xmas Gift... Purses

Hi everyone!

Photo by Favim website

Xmas is coming and the shopping time is here! Prepare your shopping list, because if you have a female or many in your list one stylist, lovely and glamorous option is to show your love with a purse.

Choose the right purse is almost a cience. I know you are now feeling frustrated about it, but I will share with you some knowledge to know how to choose the perfect purse for everybody.

First, there are certain thing you have to consider to have the best selection of purses from what to choose:
1. Your budget: your range of expense always have to be stated in your mind

2. Keep in mind his/ her personality: You know the person, by this time you should be available to say what is his/her style. If you are kind of confused around that, just focus on with what type of purse do you picture it on. For example: If the person prioritize comfort first than style, you should look for something relax like a tote or a bucket bag.
Photo by Fossil website

Photo by Fossil website




If it is not a close person, I would go for a classical style. My best selection in this case it would be a cross-body purse with regulable straps 



3. Know his/her body shape

If he or she is tall big bags and totes are allowed. In general, any type of purses can go well this them.

On the other hand, a small person SHOULD NOT use big purses or totes and specially big cross-body purses  
4. Look for something trendy
Look it the trendy seasonal purses. For more information, I suggest to look up my last post about the trend for this fall 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment